- store your preferences
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during your visit such as user name and password.
TYPE OF COOKIESHere you can find a quick explanation of the various types of cookies depending on the purpose of use.
Technical CookiesTechnical cookies are used in order to make this website’s specific sections work properly. They can be divided into:
- persistent: they consist of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its preset expiry date;
- session: they expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies for service analysis by a third partyThese cookies are used to anonymously track user behavior such as: webpages visited, time spent on the web, origin of the traffic source, geographical origin, interests, etc. This data will be then used to produce marketing statistics. These cookies are sent from third-party domains.
Cookies used to integrate products and functions of third party softwareThese types of cookie integrate features developed by third parties within the website’s pages. For example, the preferences present in some social networks share the site’s content or for the use of third-party software services (e.g. software which generate maps and other software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains that offer their functionality throughout the website’s pages.
Profiling CookiesThese Cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send them advertising messages in line with the preferences they expressed using the website. eha-heli.eu does not use profiling cookies.
According to the current legislation, xxxxxxxxx.com is not required to ask the user consent for technical cookies and cookies of analysis, as those are necessary to provide the services demanded. For all other types of cookies, the user can express his/her consent by adjusting specific browser configurations or by changing the settings of third-party services. Both the above mentioned solutions may prevent the user from using or displaying some parts of the website.
- Facebook policy: https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514-twitters-use-of-cookies-and-similar-technologies
- Linkedin policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Google+ policy: http://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/
COOKIES USED BY eha-heli.eu
- Session Cookies – (from the server) required to identify the single user session.
- cookiesDirective – are the unique cookies that track whether the user has or has not read the cookies policy. If not, a notice appears when the user visits the website for the first time.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. Cookies which are stored on the hard drive of your device can be deleted, and you can disable cookies following the instruction provided by the main browsers at the links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US